Please inquire in person of our various programs.
- Payments are due on the first class attendance in the period (quarterly or monthly).
- Makeup for missed class(es) is allowed within the same quarter.
- For those who pay monthly, a “month” is defined as four consecutive calendar weeks. If you miss one or more class(es) within a month, you may do makeup class(es) anytime during the remainder of the quarter. But monthly tuitions are due according to the schedule in the course planner.
- There is no refund for absence due to sickness or personal matters.
• Students should pay respect to the space and the masters of the school
• Students should try hard during class
• Students should keep an open mind and be willing to learn
• No foul language
• Students should turn off cell phones and beepers during class
• Students should take care of their own gear and equipment
• Students should try to practice everyday
• Students should be mindful of Wu De
Wu De (Martial Virtues Our School Values)